2013. november 14., csütörtök

Breaking breaking news

I have done my first teaching, also finished the writing part, and when I felt free from studies pressure, at that moment - I dropped my laptop to the floor completely smashing the monitor. So I'll do my best, but can't guarantee a nicely edited blog. max words.. not too long stories.

Anyway. These are my last day in Rishikesh, very excited about my trip, because.... BECAUSE... it won't stand only for travelling to Goa.

I was told to give up searching train tickets, because in India you have to do it in advance, and I had just days, as I have changed my mind in the last minute. So I have decided to go fly above the my possible destinations if I stayed on ground. Once I booked my flight I found out that yes, it is possible, I can travel by train, but my flight seemed to be too early. Luckily I was able to delay it for free (!) which means the following route:

Rishikesh - Haridwar - Agra - Khajuraho - Delhi - Goa within 6 days.

Why am I so eager to go to Khajuraho?
Because this is the home of Kama-Sutra. You may google the pictures about that town. (check the story on wiki, or see awesome pictures from random google search).

I'm very happy now. Adventure is one thing. A glass of red vine is everything. And this is waiting for me in Agra, within 4 days. Cin cin!

Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése