2013. november 6., szerda

Adventure of the 4th Weekend - A Perfect Day in India

I had a such unbelievable amazing day, that I couldn't even believe myself if I wasn't there, so listen carefully.

On Diwali's pre night, which I'll explain in the following post, we had a perfect Saturday. Sunshine, moderate heat, clear view. In the morning it is cold, but it warms up for the middle of the day until 30 degrees (2nd Nov). Initially I planned to hire a motorbike to explore the area, but my teammembers found that out, and it went so caotic (obviously I was asked to organize their day - NO, thank you), which already sucked my energy, so I escaped to the beach of Ganga. ♥ I made sure, nobody was wathcing me, so I just lied on the sand, opened my arms, and dug my hands to the white fine sand, and enjoyed how it flowed out between my fingers. It was so calm and warm on the sun, I felt perfect. Suddenly the heat of the sun turned to unpleasant, so I realized that I've left my water at home. F**k!!!! Why?! Nooo, I don't want to go back! Anyway, I headed to my favourite place, the Little Buddha, so I could drink there. 
When I got up, three males were watching me enjoying the sunbath, it was not only embarassing, but weird too.

I have my spiritual path starting from the Ganga, ending at Little Buddha, but I use a less frequent path, close to the river and the nature. On my way I meet monks, swamis, several kiosks selling necklaces, food, many things.




My favourite shop is actually very expensive, managed by a lovely couple, selling art works from North of India. Look at their goods:



On Saturday I have seen them together, which is unusal. So romantic couple! Awww. ♥♥
Continuing my way I had to stop at a taylor, to buy winter clothes, but one of them (yoga socks) needed some amandement, but the electricity went off at that holy moment, so we started to chat. During that I've tried E-V-E-R-I-T-H-I-N-G, and he also told me that his favourite country is Hungary. Heartwarming, isn't it? And it wasn't enough, I also got a discount, so he deserves 3 hearts :-) ♥♥♥
I was dying of thirst by then, so quickly reached the bar, asked for a beverage, and found a place to sit. In India, if there is no empty table, you look for empty seats, so you share the tables. After a couple of minutes, the best view table freed up, one of the leaving guys came to me and offered their seat!! This was my view ♥♥♥♥


I have enjoyed my beatiful place, then headed to a place where I can buy a little log of santal tree for my beloved father. On the way a guy from Afganistan stared me, I didn't pay too much attention.
India is a nice place for shopping, all the shop owners are friendly, chatty, kind people. So I found out to get an Ohm medal, in case I become a yoga teacher (to impress my students - haha), and I ended up at one jewellery shop with the following funny conversation:
  • Hi, I'm looking for a tiny little ohm medal, do you have one?
  • Yes, my ohm is tiny enough for you, Madam (they always call you Sir or Madam here)
  • OK, and it should be special, not an average one.
  • No problem, Madam, my tiny little Ohm is very special. Just for you.
  • Are we still talking about the Ohm?

And we started to laugh. Hillarious
He also showed me a beautiful medal presenting a Kama-Sutra posture, this was the last one, hiding as a part of a collection. Someone took all the rest, so I was very lucky. I know it is bullshit, but still, the guy was so kind. After 4 weeks he was the first man, who touched me, so it was a special moment for me anyway. ♥♥♥♥♥



And finally I found the santal wood! ♥♥♥♥♥♥
And on the way back I treated myself with street made popcorn (had no problems afterwards) ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

On the way home I dropped my kisses to the jeweller store guy, and the romantic couple. And suddenly, who did I met? The afgan guy. He wanted to talk, so I let him, but after an hour I wanted to go. I was just curious, as never had the chance to talk to anyone from that country. It was interesting, I have also learned some basic hindi. He was kind of sticking onto me, so I hoped for some help. And suddenly a guy stopped beside me riding his motorbike, aksing me if I need a lift home. It couldn't have happened in a better way. I just waved hello to the afgan guy, and left. The one who gave me the lift was a staff from a coffee (Health Coffee), where I'm a returning customer, so I knew him. Don't worry I wouldn't jump on a stranger's bike ;-) ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥





Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése