2014. január 23., csütörtök

The Course and the first sickness in the team

The course was very intense, so I'm late with my writings, apologise for that.
As it was a sudden decision in Rishikesh I didn't know what to expect. I bargained the price and offered my services, see what happens.
My first impression was a strong bad feeling. Its a trap, they are not registered, all they want is just my money. But I knew I'm paranoid in all new situations, so I stayed. 
I met nice people again, especially Kellie and Arezoo who we became very close buddies. And that's all why it worthed to go there. Cause it was clear the course was all about money. No commitment, no spirituality, no real attention (high emphasis on the philosophy classes, OMG, such a loser preacher), which can not be yoga by definiton. The schedule was too tight, I was mentally tired after a week, which should be the opposite in such a training. It made me phisically sick at the end of the course. My mind and body gave up the fight with the pressure. To be fair we got what we came for. Information from a book. Some anatomy, and lots of asana theories. But there was no time to process that amout of information. 
As we were only 5 students, they treated us "so-so" until the end of the 200 hours course (why would they invest into 5 people? Wouldn't worth the money). But after that I stayed on my own... which I'll write more about later.
We were far from the town, didn't have enough time to go there every day, so we ate out in the restaurants on the beach, which we got sick sometimes.
One of the students got a parasite, cause she ate salad (washed in tap water). It is easy to say that she could get it from anywhere but we all knew these restaurants are there only for the profit, no customer service, no care, no love.
And here comes the part, why I love India. The country of non-sense. Ayurveda.
Hands up, who believes in it - serously? SERIOUSLY?! You may rely on ayurveda only in one case: if you are healthy. 
After 5 days of non-stop diarrhea and vomit she visited a well respected ayurvedic doctor (who sacrifised 5 years hard work to this fake science instead of studying proper-proven-working medical science).
I wasn't surprised when the symptoms didn't change at all. So after 10 days illness finally a western doctor cured her in 1 day...
Now you can say, "oh, but it was actually the ayurveda, it just needed time. this is part of the detoxification of the body". Yeah, science of excuses. I agree herbs are good for us, but it is difficult to eat 10kg spinach to get the required iron level... Just to clarify, ayurveda is good, but way not enough if you are in trouble. Overhyped bullshit. Namaste.





Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése