2013. december 28., szombat

The journey to Goa

After my 200 hours Yoga Teacher Training I had 10 days off before my 300 hours one in Arambol, Goa. I used up 7 days with no rest, but unforgettable journeys, so no regret in spite of being sick of the dust, coughing for an entire week afterwards. I spend my remaining 3 day in Palolem beach with other girls from Rishikesh: 
Joyce (UK oh her accent, I just love it!), the glamorous innocent inner (and outer) beauty, 
Paula (Scotland), the all-type-sense of humour on 2 feet, 
Melissa (US), the shy-but once you get closer to her, discover her beautifully maintained inner garden, and professional hoola hoop girl
Katie (Scotland), funny, mature girl
and Christie, who I talked the most in Rishikesh. Christies superhero talent is to change is face with perfect makeup, from one beautiful to an other one. Whenever I saw her in the ashram I always had urge to mention how beautiful she was. 
But the journey to meet them wasn't easy.
First of all 11 hours travel on the train, arriving at 6 am in the heart of Delhi, finding the bus to the aiport: This was the challenge. 
3 hours flight from Delhi to Goa, then 1,5 hours taxi to Arambol, where I had to bring the money to the course, and spent there literally 30 mintues, then head to Palolem - an other additional 3 hours.
Aaaand I wrote too much, see you in the next chapter.
Pictures:
Delhi, bus station early in the morning (I felt already a bit uncomfortable here when a local, definitely not too kind guy came to me and whispered with worry in his voice to my ears "you are not safe here")




Palmtree in sunset





This is how it looks from closer 
 My taxi

 I just love the palmtrees on this pic
 All the ladies
 Paula
 Me
 This is us fishing early in the morning
 Tired after fishing. :-P
Paula and Katie
 The fishing (dolphin watching). Top of the pic right: Katie, left: Paula.
Melissa checks out Christies phone in the middle. Joyce is watching them in her orange hairband.
 The engine of our boat
 Charming Christie

Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése