2014. február 2., vasárnap

Alex, the bless

Alex is an Iyengar yoga teacher from Germany. His life is a big split: One leg is in Russia because of his wife, and the other leg is in India, in season. His life is about teaching yoga, and he is brilliant in that.
I met him in a birthday party, we had a nice chat, then I realized he is actually that Alex who I see the advertisement everywhere in Arambol. So I gave it a try. Kids, guys, ladies and gentleman. He is the best yoga teacher I ever met in my life (and of course Mahi..).
He passees his enthusiasm immediately to his students. I also became even more excited about yoga. He knows and enjoyes the poses so well that motivates you to go deeper into the pose. His confidence lets you trust him, and feel safe in each pose. He is into yoga 100%.
This man moved my body and made me swet in the same time better then anyone before. I felt so great, better then after an orgazm. After coming... out from the pose I actually realized my certain body parts what we worked on. Believe me, yoga can be not just good, but awesome if you meet the right teacher. 
I can't wait to go back to his class, shame I stay no more than a week. If I come back to Arambol, he would be among the main reasons.
Alex, you are a bless!

Here is a view from the top roof of his class.

Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése