2013. október 31., csütörtök

100% India - The Holy S*** Adventure

Living in India for 4 weeks brought me closer to the "culture" (and I mean here that culture which can be found for example in yoghurts). As a higher level of fusion I dared to wash my teeth with tap water, eat out in a few restaurants drinking even not boiled drinks! On the top of that when I was looking around, finding my way home, accidently stepped directly into the middle of a freshly made, cosy, warm cow poop with my open-air sandals. My first thought was "Holy sh*t!", and then I realized the meaning of this expression. Hhhhha, another thing invented by indians!
I jumped straight home on one leg, and the sandals are in quarantine - been blessed by holy cows shit, it
must worth a fortune - will be sold in a charity auction. Lol
Based on my little adventure I tried to find out the ideal indian street outfit based on the following rules: Shoulders, knees covered, feet protected. Flies can be annoying, and also sun may burn the skin. So the winner clothe is:



Further advantages: no need for makeup, the outfit perfectly represents our cast or existency (cause who on earth could afford this expensive dress).
The best deal, don't miss it: Buy 10, get a pet outfit for free!


Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése