2013. október 12., szombat

Ayurvedic massage (part two)

... continued from the previous post.
Afterwards I turned on my belly and finally my back was the next subject. Also I could imagine this type of massage only in my dreams. So an other dream came true in India. Priceless.
The only disappointment was more funny than shocking was the finishing (no, not happy ending); one of them pushed me on my sholder with one finger, like I was dead or something, then asked to take a shower. When I looked down from the massage bed (which looked awesome btw), I found a pair of flip-flops prepared specially for me. I guess it wasn't a 100% antibacterial one but going bare feet to the bathroom - not an option.
In there, a bucket of water waited for me, and just to facilitate my "shower", they also prepared a little plastic jug, body powder (soap), and something which looked like marmalade - shampoo - for me. 
It actually has benefits; I wasted less water than real shower, so it was a good experience. But afterwards I went straight to my own bathroom and had my own shower.
It was an amazing experience for 500 rupees, it is recommended to try at least once.

Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése