2013. október 11., péntek

First day in the training

I was excited about my first day, cause I had almost no expectations. Never attended to any simlar courses. 
Wake up at 6 am, herbal tea, and the first excercise: Nasal irrigating. Ooooh, my gooodnesss! No way I'm blowing my nose to the air in front of the other 49 students. This is total loss of my feminity. 
Warm and salty water poured to a plastic container, designed for this excercise. Lifting my head one side, then pouring water to the upper nose hole is a shocking experience (for me). As we have a hole in our upper nose bone, water can move from one side to the other and it can come out from the opposite nose hole. 20 strong exhaling cleans out the hole (= snot is in the air!) We did this excercise in the garden.
Then finally the class started my favourite part is sleeping meditating, then breakfast, philosophy, lunch, freetime then evening class. 


Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése