2013. október 18., péntek

Chanting mantras

The morning begins at 7am with mantra chanting. Short, easy little songs in sanscrit, praying for different gods and goddesses. I sing it as I did in the kindergarten, when I had absolutely no idea what I was actually chanting, but I did, because I had to. Sitting in the right position, back straight, spine relaxed. If you are a guy, and follow this instruction, you can easly become a Back Straight Boy. :-)

I like their way of thinking about the mantras, they don't mean literally the stories. This is also convenient for atheists. Thanks God! :-D. Each god is a manifestation of our powers. Agreed symbols, to make the communication easier.

Our first mantra in the training is about lord Ganesha, son of Shiva and Parvati, who is able to remove our obstacles in order to reach our aims. The chart below explains the symbol in detail.



Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése