2013. október 9., szerda

The Purpose

Dear Reader,

Thanks for following up on my blog, I hope you will find it entertaining, cause that is the reason I'm sharing my experience.
My name is Emilia, 31 years old girl from Hungary. In the last 3 years I have spent amazing 3 years in Ireland, made lots of friends, but I had to go. At this stage of my life I'm between finishing school, starting my carreer, but also before settling down. So why not doing something totally insane, like going to india to complete a 500 hours yoga teachers training course in an authentic area, braking my finance carreer?
To be honest finance is not me. Unfortunately I felt frustrated because of the lack of opportunities, and wanted to do something great, I was graving for success. As a very social person I gave myself an other chance to build up my own business as a yoga teacher. See what happens.
About me and yoga:
I'm a sceptic woman, doubting whatever I can, so I came to India to discover their belief because I can see: yoga works! I just have to know why!
I have attended to some yoga classes on and off, but my last experience was the one that convinced me about making a serious thought to follow her practice. When I first entered Barbara's course I was already amazed about the environment and her shining, balanced personality, which made me felt so cosy that I never wanted to go home. On her classes she took care of each of the students, created the perfect harmony, and reduced all the stress we brought in from work - just like that! So this is how I took the courage to change my life.
Many people believe that yoga helped them in their lives, however I believe it is only you who can help yourself. Yoga and the meditation can only show you an exapmle, but if you don't make your effort phisically and mentally, then do not expect any change in your life.
I'm here in India to find out the reality behind the yoga practice and meditation to be able to share it with you all.
Enjoy the journey!



Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése