2013. október 15., kedd

Desert Island

Here you can miss a lot of things. Alkohol, tobacco, meat. It is easy to give up smoking as you are in a different world, storing up your daily routine without your bad habbits, so when you live your new life back home, you can easily continue your new, well thought routine.
I'm sure you have wondered what would be the only thing, which you would bring to a desert island. So did I.
During  meditation, I had a strong need for something, but couldn't figure out at the first time what it was. But  it was for sure, a lack of something. Let me see: food? nope. Home? no. Did I forget to lock the door and turn off the gas? no, definitely not (I'm kidding here, there is no electricity or gas in our room). Then what? I sinked deeper into my needs, seeking the message from my body. When I opened my eyes and I saw the people around me, I realized that I haven't been touched, hugged for a while and for sure I have to get used to this until the end of my trip. 
But when I listed my possible needs, my heart beated for only one word: kiss. This is what I really miss.
How funny wish from a material girl, ha?

1 megjegyzés:

  1. It is so strange you write about this because once I also had the same feeling. After spending 3 months in Finland with a scholarship I was so 'hungry' for human touch that when my sister finally arrived to visit me I asked her to kiss me good night every evening. It must be a basic human need just not as well known as eating or sleeping.

    VálaszTörlés